Friday, September 5, 2014

Spook-tacular Boo-tique

We took a trip today to a "Spirit Halloween Store" which was located in a mall about a half hour drive from home. I wish I could say I was excited by all the new Halloween decorations and props I saw, and that I took lots of photos to share. The truth is it was pretty anti-climactic. Seemed like the same old boring stuff to me. Nothing exciting to report, at least from my perspective.

So while trudging through the mall back to the parking lot, Belinda wanted to stop into the Bath & Body Works store, Not exactly a manly kind of place and certainly not on my list of seasonal Halloween stores but I went in to keep our Grandson out of mischief while she looked around.




Turns out Bath & Body Works had a whole line of Fall and Halloween products they call their "Spook-tacular Boo-tique."

Of course they had the expected body soaps and washes (yes we bought some Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin hand soap, I feel less manly just saying that), but they had a whole line of Fall and various pumpkin scented candles too. I liked most of the scents, all of which were different than what we get from Yankee Candle. The "Spiced Pumpkin Cider" and "Leaves" was probably my favorite.


Belinda bought one of those plug in fragrance dispensers in the shape of a pumpkin that lights up and several of the candle scents, "Leaves", "Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin" and "Pumpkin Cupcake". Our Grandson got a little pocket bottle of "Vampire Blood" hand sanitizer. They had a whole line of these little bottles of Halloween hand sanitizer for about a dollar each. Each one with a different scent and a character like an owl or a black cat.

Still not sure the Bath & Body Works is on my "A" list for stores to visit at Halloween but I can tell you that for me it rivals the "Spirit Halloween Store" this year.

We're working on our new fence finials, a new graveyard statue, and a couple other projects we hope to share in the next few weeks, but we're also still looking for new Halloween related products wherever we can find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment