Friday, June 19, 2020

Roger's Gardens

I used to try to catch the annual Halloween display video of Roger's Gardens since back in 2011. Somewhere around 2016 I missed the video and just rediscovered them couple weeks back. I admit, there is very little that interests me about California but Id put this place on my itinerary if I were to make the trip. The time and attention to detail they take to stage all their products is just amazing. Check them out on YouTube if your not familiar with them.







4 comments:

  1. Rogers Gardens always does such an amazing job of decorating. I love these videos - such an inspiration. I had a swell vacation in California bird watching and camping last Sept. There are some amazing places to visit there like the National Parks Sequoia, Joshua Tree, Pinnacles) and the Big Sur Highway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always used to watch their videos to get inspiring ideas for Hallowe'en events ... but personally, I think your haunts were far superior. Less kitschy and more elegantly spooky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynne! Im not sure about that but glad someone enjoyed the vids those years ago!

    ReplyDelete