Thursday, January 9, 2014

"Dead with Dave" Video Contest Submission

Reworked our 2013 video to add some photos to the end  (at about 1:59) showing some of build process for "Sorrow" and the mausoleum facade and entered in the "Dead with Dave" Home Haunter Video Awards. We entered in the static prop contest even though I'm not very optimistic, there are some killer entries in that category this year! It's all good though, each year we see what people are creating and the videos they put together just challenges us for the next year!



We've also submitted to the Home Haunter Video Awards for the second year and the Canadian Haunter's Association Video Awards in the "International" Category.

4 comments:

  1. Loved seeing the build process for "Sorrow"! The entire video is fabulous! Good luck with all the contests you've entered, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! Think I'm going to need all the luck I can muster! I like doing the videos, even if there weren't these contests I would still make one.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, what he said :)

    What a lot of amazing work! My husband and I were lucky enough to get to Père Lachaise a few years ago and, I gotta say, your completed Sorrow would look perfectly at home there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! P'ere Lachaise and Highgate in England are on my bucket list for sure. Beautiful statues and stones with the natural elements of time make for some incredible cemeteries.

      Delete