Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Carvers

While SyFy's "Face Off" has just been trudging along rather uneventfully for me this season, the network has a new series starting after "Face Off" tonight that I am optimistic about,  - "Carvers".



Premiering Tuesday, March 4, at 10 PM EST, "Carvers" is about artisans Ray Villafane and Andy Bergholz, two friends and their carving business. While this in and of itself sounds pretty mundane and would never have captured my attention, the last few years I've seen the work of Villafane and more recently Bergholz on Food Channel's "Pumpkin Wars". It's sort of become an October Halloween tradition for us to root for the "Pumpkin War" team with Ray Villafane or his partners and the pumpkin carvings are simply amazing to watch. I expect this new program will highlight some pretty cool creations.

You can get more info and a Carvers Sneak Peak on "Villafane Studios" at Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment