Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Visit to Gods & Monsters

Killing a few minutes before a movie this past week I stopped in at my favorite nerd store "Gods & Monsters", and took a photo of their Christmas display.

I always forget "Gremlins" as part of my Christmas movie collection but certainly rates up there with other non-traditional Christmas movies of importance at my house, i.e, "Lethal Weapon", "Die Hard" etc.

"Gremlins" at Gods & Monsters
Missed the guy hanging off the tree when I took the photo. Wished I would have gotten a closer photo of him...

If your an avid comic or super hero person, and live or are visiting the Orlando area, "Gods & Monsters" rocks!


4 comments:

  1. I haven't watched Gremlins in years! I should try and find it to PVR - maybe one of the few channels we get out here in the sticks is running it for their Xmas lineup - ha! What movie did you go see? I'm just being nosy - you don't have to tell me. lol Merry Christmas to you and yours, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched it the other night, it still holds up as a horror comedy surprisingly well for how old it is! I went with my son's family to see "Rogue One". While not the biggest Star Wars fan, the K-2SO robot in it was a great character. Gave me a lot of laughs. Merry Christmas Lynne! Hope you and the family have a blessed and fulfilling holiday!

      Delete
  2. That is awesome! Need to revisit Gremlins it has been a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still enjoyed it. Something a little different for a Christmas movie. Merry Christmas Bob!

      Delete