Wednesday, January 4, 2012

300!

Courtesy "Evil Bob"
300 days until Halloween.... Do you think its too early to start planning and building?! I'm getting lots of early inspiration! I've always wanted one of these horse drawn hearses ever since we built our first tombstone. If we started building now we MIGHT have it done by Halloween... then again I'm guessing the Home Owners Association would object to it as a year-round yard decoration {sigh}. Being a  novice wood worker I do have to appreciate the time and talents of the people who build these just to use as a prop. This one was built by Evil Bob, "Nice job Bob!"

2 comments:

  1. How much would I love to have that prop in the front yard!! To answer your question...NO!! Why squeeze one's passion into a few months of the year, we were thinking Halloween 2012 before 2011 was over. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people in the world wish they had a passion that would span the 12 months. I say, GO FOR IT! I would give anything to have a prop like that. I would leave it out year round and find some way to integrate it into the various seasons.

    ReplyDelete