Sunday, January 22, 2012

So You Think You Can Paper Mache'!

Been seeing some posts on the paper mache' "Tree Troll" by Kim Graham on FB lately, and today Grimlock Manor did a post about Kim and how this enormous character was created. Check out Grimlock's blog for more info.  Anyways,it reminded me I had got to see it at the Bellagio in Las Vegas a year or two ago. Thought I'd share a photo. The whole Fall harvest arrangement they had there was spectacular. I don't know who all the artisits were but all the trees and structures were hand made except the little flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this amazing! I posted it as a w.i.p. a few months back but never saw the final sculpture when it was placed in the final location. I would love a walk through that gorgeous place. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete